Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Where did the time go?

ARMS...LIKE...NOODLES!
 Once again I've neglected this whole blog thingy. Maybe it's the glut of social media responsibilities or the preoccupation with work issues. Maybe I'm lazy... we'll never know. I was rewarded with a leather jacket for five years of dedication to my job. It fits like a glove, as in it fits as well as a glove would for a jacket. It's simultaneously too large and small.  I know I'm short but I doubt I'm that oddly shaped for a human.

my happy place
 I went through another gaming phase. I swear, every few years I'll play a game or two obsessively and then realize I am completely wasting my time. At least in Minecraft I have something to show for my time, sort of. Portal 2 was as great as I hoped, but it ended. I have many more obnoxious quotes I can recite at the drop of a hat.  Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!

needle felted Space Core: so much stabbing

No comments: